This is an h3
This is an h4
This is an h5
This is an h6
Class name of “spot” uses the spot color red
Class name “grey” uses the standard site grey
Attaching a classname of “hide” to an element will make it disappear. Useful if you want to keep something handy, but don’t want it to appear on the site.
Attach the classname “indent” to indent a block of copy or other element
Attach the classname “indentelseblock” to indent a block of copy to match the left margin of the larger indention on the home page
You can use class “right” to float content to the right.
You can use class “left” to float content to the left.
You can use class “imageright” or “imageleft” to do the same with images but have extra margin around those images.
- This is an ordered list
- A standard html ordered list with list items
- This is a standard unordered list
- A standard html unordered list with list items
- This is an unordered list with the ul using class “bulleted”
- This is the second bullet
This is a paragraph with css class “agate”. You can attach agate to other elements, too